TIME TO LOOK TO SPRING FOR PLANTING
It’s getting damp or cold…..or both, so it’d be best to now plant lavender and rosemary in the spring.
There are two ordering options for spring delivery:
1. Email a list of the plants required to email@example.com and we’ll send an acknowledgement. Close to the delivery time we’ll call for address and payment details. This option is preferable for both parties as we don’t like to relieve you of your hard-earned cash too far in advance and I’m sure you’d prefer to hang-on to it for as long as possible!
2. Order and pay online from the website as usual.
DID YOU KNOW?
• We have the most comprehensive and well-researched lavender collection in the UK. At the last count 400+ species and cultivars.
• At least 95% of our plants are truly home grown from cuttings from our own dedicated stock plants.
• Our plants travel under 100 metres before leaving the nursery and aren’t flown in as cuttings from Israel or Costa Rica as is much ‘UK’ stock.
• We have exported to 26 countries.
• We have been privileged to supply, usually with starter stock, most of the lavender growers and emporiums in the UK, from Cornwall to the Scottish islands.
• We are the largest lavender brand in Germany. Visit http://downderry-lavendel.de/
• We remain a small family business dedicated to fulfilling your lavender and rosemary needs!
Visit our hardy lavender selector if you’re unsure what lavender you need. It’s a simple guide to colour and height to get you started. Email or phone if you’re still unsure.
Pot size and mailing costs are on the delivery and conditions page.
Details on spacing, planting, pruning are on the lavender care and use page.
The retail nursery re-opens to visitors on 1st May 2015 until 30th September 2015 from 10am-5pm, Wednesday-Sunday and Bank Holidays. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
GOLD AT CHELSEA
Downderry Nursery has once again won Gold at this years RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Read more >>
Downderry at Chelsea
Downderry Nursery are again at this years RHS Chelsea Flower Show from 20th - 24th May in the Grand
Read more >>