LAVENDERS IN THE WALLED GARDEN
TALL STILL BLOOMING
SHORT ARE READY FOR THE CHOP!
DID YOU KNOW?
• We have the most comprehensive and well-researched lavender collection in the UK. At the last count 400+ species and cultivars.
• At least 95% of our plants are truly home grown from cuttings from our own dedicated stock plants.
• Our plants travel under 100 metres before leaving the nursery and aren’t flown in as cuttings from Israel or Costa Rica as is much ‘UK’ stock.
• We have exported to 26 countries.
• We have been privileged to supply, usually with starter stock, most of the lavender growers and emporiums in the UK, from Cornwall to the Scottish islands.
• We are the largest lavender brand in Germany. Visit http://downderry-lavendel.de/
• We remain a small family business dedicated to fulfilling your lavender and rosemary needs!
Visit our hardy lavender selector if you’re unsure what lavender you need. It’s a simple guide to colour and height to get you started. Email or phone if you’re still unsure.
Pot size and mailing costs are on the delivery and conditions page.
Details on spacing, planting, pruning are on the lavender care and use page.
NEW OPENING TIMES
The retail nursery opens to visitors on 1st May 2015 until 27th September 2015 from 10am-5pm, Thursday to Sunday and Bank Holidays. Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If you are visiting please check the availability of plants on this website to avoid disappointment!